Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Baseline

Today is the day. I'm actually starting my medication for our transfer! I honestly can't believe it...I had my baseline ultrasound and blood draw yesterday. Per the RN's, everything looks good to go as far as my lining and where they want my levels to be. So, today I started my Estrace to begin rebuilding my uterine lining so we can get a baby in there!

The thing is though, I honestly don't feel the best... at ALL. My body hurts... and I know the procedure yesterday wasn't invasive and I've done it before. But, it honestly feels like it disrupted my chi and now I'm dealing with the consequences. I'm shedding my current lining and maybe they bothered it a little when they were up in there yesterday because as of yesterday afternoon and today, so far I feel awful...lots of cramping to the point where it just makes my whole body hurt.

But, maybe I'm coming down with something, because I have the chills too...lots of aches and pains. Dumb.


I did call the clinic and they do not think the way I am feeling is related to yesterday...so, just need to get some rest and rebound!

1 comment:

  1. Boo for not feeling good. Hopefully you kick whatever this is quick so you can get back into balance!

    ReplyDelete