Thursday, July 16, 2015

OMG. I'm Freaking OUT.

OMG. I'm freaking out.

We were approved for ATTAIN, all of the paperwork is in and approved.

Our loan is official and monies have been wired to ATTAIN.

AND, I just got off the phone with the clinic and we have a TENTATIVE CYCLE SCHEDULE.

I honestly can't believe this is actually happening...I never thought we would get to this point. Especially being that only a little over a year ago, we never even had met Dr. C yet or visited the clinic. Good Lord. I'm literally sitting here in my little cube space at work, shaking, unable to focus, because all I want to do is run up and down the hallways screaming, "IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING, WE'RE ACTUALLY DOING THIS!!! MAMA IS GONNA GET HERSELF A BABY!!!!!" Throw in a cartwheel or two, too!



Eventually my boss is going to come over here and say, "Um....are you ok? Because you haven't done ANY work for the last week!" Haha - now, I don't know if that would really happen because I tend to be good at "covering up" my blogging and excitement, but still... I'm always looking over my shoulder! I just can't believe all the craziness that has happened in the last two weeks. I really can't believe it.

Along this infertility journey, we've already met so many wonderful people that have been cheerleaders for us and our future family. It's really hard for me to comprehend how these people are so compassionate and excited about our outcomes, cheering us on and being our prayer warriors. It boggles my mind that people we don't even know are praying for us, thinking of us, hoping for us and wishing nothing but good things for us while on this path to a family. I can truly say that I feel the hope and positivity shining down on us, so keep it coming because we are so appreciative! :) I have also been privileged enough to find other women, couples, and families who are going through their own struggles of infertility...some explained, some unexplained. Many stories, many histories, many backgrounds, all varying in their complexity but similar nonetheless. It's an honor to follow along in their journeys exuding my hope, prayers, and love their way...just like many of them have done for us.

OK, that was my "This is what I'm thankful for Today" moment....I've kept you waiting long enough...these dates will be firm as long as all is OK with the donor...so, here's our tentative TIMELINE!!!

7/19/15 - Start taking my active BC pills (the ones that I have been on for 6 months already...they basically just want me to continue)
8/5/15 - RN Consultation - go over all the specifics...details about what the donor has to do, what we have to do, all the medicines, how to administer medicine, any questions, concerns, etc.
8/8/15 - Start Lupron injections
8/12/15 - Last BC pills/all done!
8/17/15 - Ultrasound/lining check/blood draw
8/18/15 - Start additional hormones (Estrace et al - she didn't get into these specifically on the phone)
8/31/15 - Ultrasound/lining check/blood draw
9/6/15 thru 9/10/15 - Scheduled Retrieval with donor (dependant on how the donor responds, Hubby will be given a two day notice of when he needs to come in and give his sperm sample)
9/11/15 thru 9/18/15 - Scheduled EMBRYO TRANSFER (OMGOMGOMGOMG)

Is this really happening?!






6 comments:

  1. This is such exciting news. Yay I'm truly happy things are moving a long just find for u guys. Having a tentative timeline makes things even more surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! AWESOME!! I'm so excited and hopeful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squee! So amazingly excited for you! You have a date set to get pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ecclesiastes 3: To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. NOW is your time. Happy, Happy, Happy!! ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The infamous M has made a comment :) Love it and you! Thanks for your support and all your help!

      Delete
    2. :) Likewise my dear. I have loved you since you were 9 years old and I became a family friend. So thrilled to be on this journey with you.<3 ~M

      Delete