Saturday, September 5, 2015

So...Can I take back my last post??

Well...Can I take back the post I wrote this morning? As I was at Target shopping away my frustration, I received a call from the clinic...surprisingly.
Of course, I back tracked and asked if I was doing something wrong or dropping the ball because I had called so much yesterday and today. But, it's what the packet said to do...so I just did it. She assured me all was fine and they were actually planning to call regardless because the donor is actually going to do her trigger shot today! She is triggering TODAY!! Hypothetically speaking and what history normally says with the clinic, that when the donor does her trigger, the transfer is seven days from that date!

They want me to come in tomorrow morning to do another ultra sound to check the lining...hopefully, the extra patches have helped and we are where we need to be. Egg retrieval is scheduled for MONDAY. Hubby is scheduled to go in that day and do his duty and then we wait!!!

I'll know more tomorrow...please say a prayer and keep your fingers and toes crossed that my lining is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment