Sunday, July 26, 2015

Weekend.

Well, it's been pretty quiet around here...just waiting again :) Since we made our decision and moved forward, there hasn't really be much to report. We're literally just waiting until the first week in August to get the low down on the "plan" and what'll happen. Other than that....I honestly don't know what's up. Ha!

BUT, what I do know is that I was able to go to one of my best friend's bachelorette party this weekend! It was such a great time...lots of laughter, food, drinks, etc. Probably had a little TOO much fun, but it'll definitely be a time to remember! I didn't really "wake up" this morning and feel better until 2PM!!!! Uffda.

I actually was thinking that this could be a "last hoorah!" I mean, in a little over a month, we could be pregnant. Kind of surreal. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment