Thursday, June 4, 2015

"Get out of church FREE card?"

So, I was right. Remember my post a week or so back noting we were informed of another test my husband had to get? Well, I have been pushing and prodding and begging and fighting and convincing and communicating and bartering and coordinating and being just plan pissed...but, WE HAVE SCHEDULED HIS APPOINTMENT. He has come to terms with the additional help of myself and M and we have got the appointment scheduled. That little punk.

I was right because of course, I had to do all the hard work...I had to figure out the times they could do the test, the earliest he could come in, the latest he could come in. I had to determine "do we wait?" or do I push, and push, and push to get this scheduled. I had to talk to M (because it's good to know "someone") and she had to coordinate with the clinic because of course my husband wasn't going to go in if he had to take PTO. He wasn't going to tell his boss what was up. He wasn't going to deal with this when they (per Hubby) "should've just stored my blood from the last time and used that." He's so medically inept. THEY CAN'T JUST STORE EVERYONE'S BLOOD FOR FUTURE USE....Do you realize they do blood tests every 10 minutes and if they stored everyone's blood it would be an anomaly? What a dork. But, anyway....M was able to get the clinic to accommodate our schedule and hubby is going in on Sunday morning. YES. SUNDAY MORNING. His appointment is on Sunday morning at 9AM.

Happy Sunday, Hubby -- Here is your GET OUT OF CHURCH for FREEEE Card. Punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment