Monday, June 29, 2015

Sex for Pizza?

I have come to an all time low....as of last night, I have bribed my husband with sex if we can order pizza. Ridiculous. Over the last 40+ days, I've been doing so well with my eating and losing weight (down 10lbs and keeping on!) But, over the weekend I off-roaded BIG time to the point of sickness....we were at the lake and all I wanted to do was eat, eat, EAT. I totally have a gluttonous relationship with any type of food, primarily SALT and BREAD. I think I might be a binge-er.

Honestly, the lake is our getaway and for some reason, I can't get a handle on being "Good" there. We ate Doritos with Jalapeno Cheddar dip, cheesy hash browns, cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting, margaritas, Bloody Mary's, Bloody Beer, Gardetto's, pretzels, fried fish, cookies, etc...you name it, we ate it. Of course, I feel like part of this is because I knew, come Monday, I had to get back on the "healthy train" and lose some more weight because **sarcasm** "that's what the DOCTOR said if I wanted to get this baby in my uterus." So, BINGE BINGE BINGE because my life is coming to a halt and all of my social activities are going down the tube once I can't drink and eat any more. DUMB, I know. But, still. This is how it's been my whole life...it's a mind set I can't get over.

BUT, last night was a WHOLE different story....my husband is a huge supporter of me and my goals. AND last night, I wanted Pizza so bad that I basically bribed him with whoopie just to get my way and make him change his mind! In order to get what I wanted, I had to make sure it was worth it to him! RIDICULOUS. I can't believe it...


But, who wouldn't say no to this....

**drooling** Sex? Pizza? Both? OK!


1 comment: