Tuesday, May 17, 2016

12dp5dt...BETA #2 (March 21, 2016)

10dp5dt - keep taking more HPTs, just to be safe. Still says YES. Feeling better but laying low to get over my cold. Decided to clean the house a little...super tired. Took a nap.


11dp5dt - Sunday Fun Day, NOT - had to go to fish fry at my hubby's grandparents house. All the relatives were there. I was cranky and tired...plus we had to bring the dogs and hubby was supposed to be in charge but was not. Completely pissed me off and stressed me out...which, ya know is lovely, for this little peanut. Got mad. ARG. Went home to take a nap...Still took an HPT, we're good.




12dpt5dt (morning) - Beta #2 day...went to the clinic, drew blood, used my right arm instead of the left one since it was bruised from 9dp5dt. Praying for a good number....went back to work. Trying to keep busy.


12dp5dt (afternoon) - Got the call....we're up to 297!!!!!! More than doubled from last week...WHOOP!! They said all my counts were great and things look phenomenal. So, they want me to schedule a 3rd Beta for next week and then 3 weeks from now, do my FIRST OB ULTRASOUND. EEEEEEEKKKKK CRAY CRAY. OMG OMG OMG. Talked to scheduling...3rd beta is scheduled for 3/28/16. Ultrasound is scheduled the week of April 11th.


We have customers in town this week and I haven't been feeling the best..so I totally bailed on going out with them and pulled the sick card. Whoops.


12dp5dt (evening) - AGHHHHHH. I spotted. WHAT THE HELL. I'm frantically crying....don't know what to do. Don't want to lose the little peanut. WHAT THE F! It wasn't much, just once when I went potty...on the tissue, there was bright pink blood. Then that was that. It wasn't continuous or heavy...and never happened again. Called M, texted M, text Risa, Texted my bestie....WHAT THE F!! Called the clinic and left a message...


13dp5dt - took another test, just to be safe....still there. Got a call back from the clinic around 10am. They are not concerned at all...said many women spot randomly especially during their first 10 weeks. Nothing to be worried about unless it's continuously heavy - they even said if I fill up more than one pad per hour, to let them know but anything less than that, isn't a concern. I literally was like ummm...yea, no. It was only once on a tissue. They still don't want me to come in until Monday and told me to just take it easy and drink lots of water. Things will be just fine. NO STRESS. I emailed Miss N, just to be sure...she keeps me sane...she does, of course. Don't know what I'd do without her...OMG. Really.

More customers were in tonight...still not feeling good, stayed home. SOOOOO Tired. Went to bed by 8:15...started having crazy dreams and woke up at 3am craving a big glass of milk. Odd. I haven't drank real milk in 10 years....have a slight milk allergy.


14dp5dt - back to work...having some trouble with nausea today... people are asking questions as to why I'm always sick or not feeling well. They are getting nosy. Oh yea, did I tell you? I took another test this morning....yup, still prego. Hubby got mad and schooled me on HPTs...asked me why I'm taking so many and if I read the labels because if I did, I would know they are 99.9% accurate. If I took 100 tests, the possibility of one being off is very narrow. He's such an engineer. I told him I was getting them at Walmart for 6 bucks and they were 3 packs!!!! haha Nerves have settled...no more spotting issues. All is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment