Sunday, May 15, 2016

9dp5dt - BETA #1 (March 18, 2016)

Bahhh finally slept all night but woke up around 4am with a stupid ear ache. This darn cold...I suppose, since I can't take any meds, all the fluid in my head is pooling around my ear canals...but, I still had time to POAS this morning. STILL POSITIVE.

I didn't even have to wait for a line today, it just came up right away...crazy! Went in early to get my blood drawn for the beta/hcg test...waiting for the doctor to call with the news. Also, when they do call, I'm totally going to ask about this stupid cold. OMG. AWFUL.


I got the call this afternoon and of course I was in a car full of co-workers for lunch! I took the call regardless and had to "play it cool." I'm sure the doc was a little surprised that I wasn't freaking out...but he gave me the results and told me to get scheduled to come in for BETA #2 on Monday.


Are you ready for it????



He told me I had a great number for day 9 post transfer and my HCG was at 120!! My progesterone was at 15.8.



I completely blanked out...forgot to ask about my cold, my thyroid, scheduling my next appointment...so as soon as I got back to the office, I called the clinic back and got my next test scheduled for Monday at 8:40am. I also talked to the nurse about my cold and thyroid...They did tell me if I feel like I'm getting an ear infection or have a fever that lasts more than a couple days, I need to go to my general practitioner and get put on an antibiotic. The nurse said to make sure I tell them I'm pregnant....SAY WHAT? I asked her to say it again. She said to tell them I AM PREGNANT and they should know the proper medicine to put me on to not endanger the little peanut. If it is bacterial, it needs to be treated...versus a viral infection. So, we should be good to go! Phfeww!!



Pray for a good BETA #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment