Friday, May 6, 2016

Day 1 (February 18, 2016)

As soon as I had my bleed, I went back into the clinic to have my base ultrasound done for my the start of our official FET. I couldn't believe it, I wanted time to move so quickly and jump ahead to Day 14, Day 21, etc. But, unfortunately, that's not how life works...and patience is a virtue.
So, again, I was called back, got nakey and probed for the beginning of the REAL CYCLE. My lining was good and low...we got the go to start up the injections and get things done. I couldn't believe this was happening but in the back of my head, I was still having doubts, concerns, worries...my lining worked a couple times before and then it just decided to stop doing what it was supposed to. What would I do if it decided to do that again?? But, come back to the real world, Joy...seriously, I can't control everything...breathe.

My next visit would be on Day 14....this is when they would check my lining to make sure it's still good and then proceed with the next steps. No one would give me many details on what would happen...they kept saying, "Let's just get to Day 14 and go from there." So, I just agreed, put a big smile on my face and faced the day! I also added some more holistic help from Miss N to calm my nerves....nothing like some needles to ease my stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment