Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bed Rest aka Couch Rest (March 10, 2016)

So, it's Bed Rest Time....aka Couch rest. 2 days off of work were calling my name and I wasn't stressed at ALL. They told me to lay low the day of the transfer and get back at it after 24 hours...but, then one nurse said 24-36 hours, one said 48, one said just the day...so I laid low for two days. I binged on Netflix and Amazon Prime...nothing like marathons of When Calls the Heart and Downton Abbey :)

I didn't Google anything, didn't research anything...I just CHILLED. They say this is hard for some people...they say that people can't stop stressing out about the transfer, work, life...but, I had a hay day. I almost was more excited NOT to go to work than the transfer. JUST kidding. But, seriously. It was great. I napped, I ate, I slept. I breathed.

I still can't believe it...I was impregnated yesterday. Today I am...1dp5dt. Is that right? Haha. I'm not good with all the terms.

So far, I've been crampy/achy...like I'm getting a menstrual period. It's pretty constant. I've had little pricks in my lower left abdomen and have been very sleepy. Again, trying not to read into anything but....we CAN be cautiously optimistic.





March 18th is the day we go back in for blood work....what am I going to do with myself until then???

The only thing I was little nervous about was we were planning to have my Dad as company this weekend and he's going to be wondering WHY I'm not drinking, because let's face it, I'm an avid drinker...but, we'll cross that bridge when come to it. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment