Sunday, May 15, 2016

Waiting...TWW

The dreaded two week (or 9 day) wait....here is a play by play for you to follow along :)

0dp5dt - bed rest, Netflix binging, lower abdomen aching, stomach bloating, extremely tired




1dp5dt - bed rest, more Netflix binging, constant lower abdomen aching, pricks on lower left side of abdomen, bloating, very tired




2dp5dt - back to work but working from home, still achy in lower abdomen, bloating, Dad is in town visiting, still tired




3dp5dt - weekend, still achy in abdomen, company all weekend and had to say no to liquor, bloating, yup...still tired




4dp5dt - weekend, still achy in abdomen, nauteaous in the morning...not sure why, got better after I ate. Company left...slept all afternoon




5dp5dt - back to work...still bloated and a little nauteaous but must be coming down with a cold. Starting to get a scratchy throat and a cough. Faint aches in lower abdomen. Still tired...slept when I got home from work for 3 hours then went to bed.




6dp5dt - finally feeling less bloated but still somewhat achy. Feeling better with my cold but still not back to normal. Found an expired HPT from college and decided to POAS...got a BFN. Should've known better...it's too early. Trying to keep my hopes up and tell myself I should've waited. Trying not to stress out.. had to email Miss N in order to relax.




7dp5dt (morning) - less bloated but still a little achy in my lower abdomen. Went to work but feel worse today then yesterday with my cold... can't stop coughing and I feel like I'm going to hurt the little peanut. Decided to take a half day and go home and rest. Felt great to snooze and not worry about emails. Stopped by Target and bought more HPTs... debating when/if I should try to POAS again...I'm nervous. Some people would've gotten good results yesterday and now there is conflicting info about day 7. M says to wait until tomorrow...blood test is Friday.




7dp5dt (afternoon) - decided to just do it and take a test. I chose the digital one too and apparently I was supposed to start with the line tests?? But, I couldn't wait anymore....3 minutes could never be so long but....BFP. OMG. IT'S POSITIVE. Hubby doesn't want to see it because he's an engineer and said the blood test is the true telling factor. But he did get a little excited then tucked it back in...I on the other hand, am ecstatic! OMG. BFP.









8dp5dt - woke up feeling great (but still have my stupid cold) - took another HPT, this time I did the line test...barely had to wait a minute before the other line to pop up. BFP. Still positive! Went to work happy as a clam...excited for Friday and what the beta will be. Got home from work feeling sicker than a dog...laid down, coughed up a lung, held my lower abdomen thinking that would help secure the little peanut. Blew my nose raw and did a neti pot...lovely.
Can't believe this is really happening!!!







1 comment: