Wednesday, May 18, 2016

19dp5dt - BETA #3 (March 28, 2016)

15dp5dt thru 18dp5dt - Ok, I'm done taking pregnancy pee tests. If I take another one, my husband will disown me! Haven't had any more spotting but I'm sooooooooo tired. I go to work, come home, take a nap, eat food, and go to bed for the night. Then wake up to potty 2-3 times a night and do it all over again. Still trying to lay low and take it easy -- the doctor has me on pelvic rest just as a precautionary measure to ensure nothing disrupts my uterus. My poor hubby.... ;)


19dp5dt - Today is my last BETA....if all is good, I will come back on April 15th for my first ultrasound! I went into the clinic, same old same old...got my poke and left. That was it. So anti-climactic. I wish they were able to give the test results just right then and there but no. So I waited until the afternoon to get the call.


Theresa called with the number....are you ready for it??




3553


OH. MY. GOSH.


So, the numbers went from 120 to 297 to 3553!!


The docs told me everything looked awesome and gave me lots of congratulations - they said to keep doing everything just like we have been doing and that this was a huge success. My progesterone was 17.2 and I asked if that was too low and Theresa said it was just fine. Dr. C was not concerned about it at all -- I emailed N just to get her consensus and she said this was totally great and she wasn't concerned about the progesterone either since it was going up on it's own. She said I'm picking up steam and I am right where I should be -- HURRAH is an understatement!



No comments:

Post a Comment