Friday, May 13, 2016

4dp5dt (March 13, 2016)

Well, the weekend went by without a hitch...my dad came to visit and I didn't drink (duh) but he didn't ask questions either. It was very pleasant and relaxing but I still had constant cramping and little pricklies. I was super tired too so it was hard to keep up with the busy-ness...but it did keep me distracted. We actually sold our house, so the weekend was spent house hunting and shopping along with eating.

I did wake up this morning and actually felt icky...I'm not sure what it was but, I was super nauseous. I am not sure if I was hungry or if I ate something bad. But, I don't think I could be pukey 4 days in...right? Maybe I'm coming down with something...I hope not.

I have this week, until Friday, to stay busy and keep my mind off of things. Miss N gave us some great gratitude activities that I'm going to try...I wonder how long you have to wait until we can test ourselves aka POAS...Some of my friends have said 6 days post transfer, some say 7. Some say to just wait until the blood draw...but I feel like it might ease my nerves to know if it did or didn't take before the blood draw.

Just to give you an idea of what is going on...here is a chart:



Positive Thoughts everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment